Allows these near-field monitors to produce a panoramic sound stage
Bluetooth 5.0 technology allows you to stream top-quality audio wirelessly from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
The included remote conveniently controls all functions (adjust volume, mute/unmute, switch inputs and sound field extension).
R1280DBs Modern Sound-Classic Design
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Front bass reflex port
- Multiple Inputs: Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth, Dual RCA, Subwoofer output
- Wireless remote for easy control
2 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over $99.99
30 Day Return Policy
Experience true freedom from wired connections with this Bluetooth speaker and enjoy the best audio. You can connect it to devices wirelessly using Bluetooth 5.0, suitable for iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows devices.
Soundfield Spatializer simulates a larger soundstage with the touch of a button. This unique feature creates wide-filed sound by optimizing each channel, sending out opposite signals to eliminate mutual interference and improve separation.
Protects your speaker drivers, easy to remove for cleaning.
Sub-out & OPT/COAX Inputs
When connected the sub-out automatically detects the subwoofer and activates the digital crossover. Optical and coaxial inputs make sure you will always enjoy music with lossless sound quality. Dual RCA inputs allow you to connect to two devices at the same time. Connect to your devices such as phone, PC, laptop, tablet or gaming console with included Fibre Optical input cable, RCA to RCA audio cable, and 3.5 mm-RCA audio cable, eliminates the need to switch cables.
Classic Wood Finish
These impressive speakers are made from MDF wood, designed to effectively prevent resonance. You will love how perfect it fits into your living room, study room, or bedroom.
Convenient dials on the side panel of the speaker allow you to adjust the bass, treble, and volume to fit individual preferences, press the volume dial to toggle between inputs.
Adjust volume, mute/unmute, switch inputs, Bluetooth, select sound field extension, and line-in mode with the wireless remote, no need to leave the couch.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User Manual
- Remote Control
- RCA to RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5mm-RCA Audio Cable
- Fiber optic input cable
- Speaker connecting cable
- Φ13mm tweeter unit + 4-inch mid-woofer
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- R/L: 21W+21W RMS
- Qualcomm 3003 V5.0
- LINE IN1 R/L:500±50mV
- LINE IN2 R/L:600±50mV
- Optical /Coaxial
- Bluetooth R/L:700±50mFFS
Why can’t I hear any sound?
To address the issue of no sound, please review the following checklist:
- Ensure that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Verify that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
To power on the Edifier speakers, you can utilize either of the following methods:
- Connect the main power source to your speakers.
- Activate the wall outlet connected to your speakers.
Why did noises coming from my speakers?
To address any noise issues with the speakers, please perform the following steps:
- Transition the speaker system to active mode.
- Disconnect the audio source.
- Listen for any unusual noises from a distance of 1 meter away. If no issues are audible at this distance, it suggests that the speakers are functioning correctly.
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
To resolve any Bluetooth connectivity issues, kindly consider the following steps:
- Confirm that your speaker is set to Bluetooth mode and disconnect any other paired devices.
- Ensure that you are operating within a Bluetooth transmission range of no more than 10 meters.
- Attempt to establish the Bluetooth connection with an alternate Bluetooth device.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee